i3 530 with gtx1050 ti mini 4gb?

codwlyras

Prominent
Jul 18, 2017
Hello everyone :) i found a pre-built with an i3 530 and 8gb ram and was thinking of buying a gtx 1050 ti mini 4gb. Will it be too much for it to handle?

Solution
Not sure what you mean by "too much for it to handle". But the card would be a good choice for that CPU. I won't be bottlenecked too badly and sometimes not at all. And if you check the used CPUs on places like ebay, you might find an upgrade to the i3 that will improve performance even more.

Of course, you never really stated system specs, so I am assuming you will have a sufficient size PSU for the GTX 1050 Ti and the card will fit.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Not sure what you mean by "too much for it to handle". But the card would be a good choice for that CPU. I won't be bottlenecked too badly and sometimes not at all. And if you check the used CPUs on places like ebay, you might find an upgrade to the i3 that will improve performance even more.

Of course, you never really stated system specs, so I am assuming you will have a sufficient size PSU for the GTX 1050 Ti and the card will fit.

Solution