Solved

Hello guys i want change my hyper evo 212 plus for another better air cooler for my 6700k

my case is a thermaltake versa n21 ( i think spend max 100$ in other air cooler)
Reply to raceMaster69
17 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about guys change hyper evo 212 air cooler 6700k
  1. Best answer
    Noctua NH-D15 is pretty much the best option for every situation unless you care that it's fairly hideous, in which case the Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 is pretty good
    Reply to chemmajorp53
  2. chemmajorp53 said:
    Noctua NH-D15 is pretty much the best option for every situation unless you care that it's fairly hideous, in which case the Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 is pretty good
    Reply to raceMaster69
  3. hi, In particular to me it does not matter to me that it generates noise the cooler alone that cools well the processor =)
    Reply to raceMaster69
  4. but noctua worth on my case ?
    Reply to raceMaster69
  5. Thermaltake NiC C5 see this one good i think he will fit in your case
    Reply to RaZooR
  6. i think nic c5 like same 212 plus
    Reply to raceMaster69
  7. Get either a Noctua NH-U14S, a Dark Rock 3, or a Cryorig H5 Ultimate.
    Reply to Gon Freecss
  8. raceMaster69 said:
    i think nic c5 like same 212 plus


    why you want to change your cpu cooler
    Reply to RaZooR
  9. why is pretty hot now xD i need change it
    Reply to raceMaster69
  10. what degrees you have idel load
    Reply to RaZooR
  11. RaZooR said:
    what degrees you have idel load


    33-43c, when play games 55-69c
    Reply to raceMaster69
  12. its very normal this degrees but can reduce with a little good cpu cooler
    Reply to RaZooR
  13. RaZooR said:
    its very normal this degrees but can reduce with a little good cpu cooler


    yep, I'm thinking which one I could buy between noctua nh D14, dark rock pro 3 or Cryorig R1 Ultimate but dunno if i can put noctua or cryorig in my case, versa n21 x.x
    Reply to raceMaster69
  14. is see you case on amazon it will fit you need to see the motherboard
    Reply to RaZooR
  15. RaZooR said:
    is see you case on amazon it will fit you need to see the motherboard


    well my motherboard is a asus z170-a
    Reply to raceMaster69
  16. its look good the cpu cooler will fit but see demensions cause some times cpu cooler be near ram and somtimes dont let it enter to ram slot
    Reply to RaZooR
  17. RaZooR said:
    its look good the cpu cooler will fit but see demensions cause some times cpu cooler be near ram and somtimes dont let it enter to ram slot


    oh i see, tnx so much ^^
    Reply to raceMaster69
Ask a new question Answer

Read More

Cooling Thermaltake Cases Evo