i5-4590 graphics driver - This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software.

kuskoo

Prominent
Aug 29, 2017
Hello,
GTX 970
8GB DDR3
i5 4590

I downloaded intel graphics driver 64bit WIN10 ( my PC system ) but it always says: This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software.
I downloaded really a lot of drivers but every driver says that. I am mining ETH and i need gtx970 let it work and i want to use integrated graphics but when i switch in bios to integrated my monitor is just black and nothing shows till i plug dvi in gtx... cant u help me pls?

Solution
The integrated graphics should work without any drivers. Is your monitor auto-detecting the source? Does the monitor receive just a black signal (eg. power light is green but screen is black) or does it not get any signal at all (eg. power light is yellow)? Double-check the correct port from the motherboard manual.

KahouAoki

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2015
If you want to use your integrated graphics, you need to:
1. Make sure that your integrated graphics are set as the primary display device in the BIOS. (IGP instead of PCI)
2. Use the video connectors on your motherboard instead of the GPU.

kuskoo

Prominent
Aug 29, 2017
I set it in bios, saved, detached dvi from GPU and connected it to CPU but my monitor is only black, nothing shows. So thats why i need to install driver but no driver is installable -_-

KahouAoki

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2015
The integrated graphics should work without any drivers. Is your monitor auto-detecting the source? Does the monitor receive just a black signal (eg. power light is green but screen is black) or does it not get any signal at all (eg. power light is yellow)? Double-check the correct port from the motherboard manual.

Solution

kuskoo

Prominent
Aug 29, 2017
when no cable is connected to PC monitor says "no signal source" but when i connect it to CPU there is no more "no signal source" just black screen... Okay, ill try it again :)

kuskoo

Prominent
Aug 29, 2017
Okay, thank you very much, ... I had integrated gpu allowed but just now i found out that i needed to change initiate graphic adapter from peg to igd... I am really noob in this, thank you very much :)