I3 7100 with GTX750 ti or GTX 1050ti

EntengIce09

Prominent
Jul 15, 2017
Hello!!!! I am gonna upgrade my pc and I am confused,again.

My current Specs. are :
Intel Pentium G4400
Zotac GT 730 2gb DDR5
4GB ram 2400mhz ddr4
So,should I just get an I3 7100 with GTX 750ti or just go for GTX 1050ti and another 4gb of RAM??
The games that I play are:
Dota 2
LoL(League of Legends)
Paladins
GTA V
and War Thunder

Thanks In Advance! and Sorry for my bad English

Solution
If keeping current motherboard:
Personally, I would opt for the Intel Pentium G4600, instead of the i3-7100. Please keep in mind that you must update your current motherboard's BIOS before you install the new kabylake CPU on your skylake motherboard, regardless of which of these CPUs that you select.

If upgrading to new motherboard:
However, I'd probably wait out the month and see what the coffee lake platform makes available for the Pentium line. Since Coffee Lake i5 and i7 processors are being upgraded from 4 to 6 core, I'm guessing (hoping?) that the Pentium line will receive some sort of boost in performance as well. FYI: Coffee Lake CPUS necessitate the upgrading of the motherboard.

atomicWAR

Glorious
Ambassador
Tough one...Part me wants to say, get the i3 and a GTX 750Ti...but part of me thinks it would be better to get the GTX 1050Ti and some more ram....then save up for an i7 CPU down the line. If it were me I'd get the GTX 1050Ti now, save for an i7 (i5 is really hard to recommend in gaming nowadays at least until they go 6C/6T...4C/4T is pretty weak in gaming as of late).

yuvrajroxxxxx2002

Prominent
Aug 16, 2017
I3 7100 and 1050 ti are best u will get best performance in this config and upgrade ur ram to at least 6gb but recomended is 8 gb u wil get 20 FPS more in all game and some games 37.57 fps like watch dogs (ultra) and qnd 750 ti can't nearly go at that limit its 22 frames per sec at ultra smaa

If keeping current motherboard:
Personally, I would opt for the Intel Pentium G4600, instead of the i3-7100. Please keep in mind that you must update your current motherboard's BIOS before you install the new kabylake CPU on your skylake motherboard, regardless of which of these CPUs that you select.

If upgrading to new motherboard:
However, I'd probably wait out the month and see what the coffee lake platform makes available for the Pentium line. Since Coffee Lake i5 and i7 processors are being upgraded from 4 to 6 core, I'm guessing (hoping?) that the Pentium line will receive some sort of boost in performance as well. FYI: Coffee Lake CPUS necessitate the upgrading of the motherboard.

Solution