Is a8-7600 16 GB of ram enough for multitasking

louelbete

Prominent
Aug 17, 2017
I have a8-7600 MSI mobo, gtx 650 TI 2gb ddr5 +8 GB of ram. I use a lot of Chrome tabs with my work and I wanted to be able to open Blustacks or Ko player while working. I experience slight hiccups while doing so (Free mb memory goes 0 in Task manager. Will going for 16 gb ram help

Solution
1| Mind sharing the make and model of your motherboard?

2| Have you made sure your motherboard BIOS and chipset drivers are all up to date?

3| Yes you will benefit from adding ram but please do note, that when dealing with ram upgrades it's always best practice to not mix and match ram kits and go for the highest possible ram kit your motherboard will support. Note that I mentioned the need for a ram kit since they will be matched out of the factory off an assembly line.

4| One other thing to ask is to state the make and model of your existing ram kit/module. The spec's to it could tell if the frequency is what's holding you back.

Lutfij

Titan
1| Mind sharing the make and model of your motherboard?

2| Have you made sure your motherboard BIOS and chipset drivers are all up to date?

3| Yes you will benefit from adding ram but please do note, that when dealing with ram upgrades it's always best practice to not mix and match ram kits and go for the highest possible ram kit your motherboard will support. Note that I mentioned the need for a ram kit since they will be matched out of the factory off an assembly line.

4| One other thing to ask is to state the make and model of your existing ram kit/module. The spec's to it could tell if the frequency is what's holding you back.

Solution