This is my spec:
ASRock 970DE3/U3S3
FX 6300
Hyper 212X cpu cooler
Corsair 550m, Bronze,
Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 vapor x oc Dead
RAM 8gb DDR3 SDRAM
SSD samsung 850 evo

Since my 7770 is gone after 5 years of service and my goal is to play in FHD WoW:Legion and LoL, could I run the RX560 in a smooth way ?

I'm also planning to buy an AOC freesync monitor range 35-75hz in combo with that gpu.

Solution
Yes it will and yes you will reach good fps. But you are bottlenecked hard. By CPU and motherboard. Since you have PCI-E 2.0 only.
But yes, it will run and it's the one thing you can upgrade to get the most juice. Plus it will be future compatible when you have more money.

Cioby

Distinguished
Yes it will and yes you will reach good fps. But you are bottlenecked hard. By CPU and motherboard. Since you have PCI-E 2.0 only.
But yes, it will run and it's the one thing you can upgrade to get the most juice. Plus it will be future compatible when you have more money.

Solution

shakko81

Commendable
Sep 6, 2016
Thank you, this is my proposal. In the future i will upgrade mobo and cpu, probably mid tier ryzen. Also my corsair psu will be able to handle this kinda upgrade? ( rx560, New mobo, ryzen 5)

Cioby

Distinguished
Corsair Bronze? I wouldn't trust it. Tho in the past Corsair used to be some of the most recommended. I'd recommend EVGA gold. Personally I have the 850W just to have room for more stuff. And it has 10 years warranty.

shakko81

Commendable
Sep 6, 2016
So I’ve a problem installing my RX560. I made a clean installation by using amd crimson software but the fan don’t spin, neither Msi Ab allow me to control the fan. I just played for a couple minutes Wow:legion the fan still locked. I’m trying to figure out if something is related with my bios factory reset. Before buying this new card I reset bios by replacing battery and cmos as explained in my asrock mobo manual trying to allow the system to read my vapor X 7770. There’s something related with this previous operation?