CM 690 III 240mm Radiator with 2x 140mm fans

Hi all.
I have a Cooler Master CM 690 III.
I changed the 200mm fan that comes in the front as intake to the top as exaust and got 2x Corsair ML 140 Pro Red mounted in the front as intake. Also have a 120mm exaust in the back that came with the case.
I was thinking of changing my Zalman CNPS 9900 Max to an AIO such as the Corsair H100i V2 to mount in the front of the case.
As far as I understood, the Radiator mounts on the INSIDE of the case while the Fans mount on the OUTSIDE .
So I was thinking if it is possible to use the 240mm radiator with the 2x 140mm Fans that I aready own or if I have to use the 120mm ones. Dont know if the radiator and the fans share the same screw holes in the case or something or if it is simply unadvisable or in general a dumb idea..
Thoughts?

I would prefer to mount it in the front because at the top as exaust I will be cooling the radiator with hot air from inside the case. In the front it will be cooled with ambient air from outside.
The way I see it, I could mount the radiator with the stock fans at front from inside the case in a "pull" config. And mount the 2 ML140 from outside the case adding to a "push-pull" config.
Although the MLs are awesome fans, they probably wouldnt be as efficient (alone) as the right sized 120mm that come with the rad because of pressure loss from the sides of the Rad.
In that "pseudo push-pull config" the excess air from the MLs lost from the sides of the Rad would still contribute to cool the rest of the case while not being heated through the Rad. The 120mm on the "pull" side would still ensure a steady cool air flow through the Rad.
Am I wrong?
And another doubt is if it would be advisable to connect the different 140mm sized fans to the fan hub on the H100 along with the 120mm ones. It would probably be best to connect them independently to the Mb (as I have now) or not?