Windows 7 installing solution on asus h110m-cs
please help! since i google alot how to install w7 64bit on Asus h110m series board..since i came to know that this series and upper ones dont support windows 7 through usb. only by optical drive. but i dont have that. iso i want to install from usb. step by step plz. Thanks..
Use Asus EZ installer to integrate USB drivers into windows 7 installation.
Downloadable from asus web site.
1. Download Asus EZ installer v1.03.06
(choose os windows 7 64bit, under utilities choose expand to see all downloads)
2. Extract downloaded archive ASUS_EZInstaller_V10306.zip
3. Go into extracted folder \ASUS_EZInstaller_V10306\ASUS EZ Installer
4. Extract archive ASUS EZ Installer.zip
5. Go into extracted folder \ASUS_EZInstaller_V10306\ASUS EZ Installer\ASUS EZ Installer\V1.03.06
6. Run EZ Installer.exe
7. Follow instructions on screen and create bootable USB installation
(you will be asked for USB media and DVD drive containing windows 7 installation)
8. Boot from created USB installation media and install windows 7