Rx 550 Issue

charlesstrong05

Prominent
Oct 18, 2017
Okay this problem has been occuring for quite sometime now.
I have a i5 6500 CPU
XFX RX 550 GPU
8GB Ram
Asus H110M-A M.2 MotherBoard
600Watt PSU

Onto the issue, So any game that I play works fine. But theres an older game that I play that does not have great graphics, But when I open multiple clients into Window Mode my screen goes black for a second and recovers. While I can have up to 5 open. My CPU/GPU/Memory is not very high as this game is very old. I usually play with 2 open and the others minimized. I've tried numerous fixes TDR registry change,DDU using older/newer graphic drivers from AMD,Clean installed windows 10 numerous times. Underclocking my GPU using wattman. In my Event Viewer the error that shows up is 4101 amdkmdap has stopped responding and recovered. My Bios is up to date and everything else is as well. With my older system i5 2500k,a super old graphics AMD HD5670? super old tho. and Ran this game with no problem. I would consider it being the graphics card fault, but it runs everything else fine. So I sort of ruled out it being the graphics card itself and rma'ing it.
At this point I am desperate to get some help on this issue, I have tried so many things to no solid solution. Somebody on here must know a solution to this.

charlesstrong05

Prominent
Oct 18, 2017
It's called Rose Online. you can access the site on roseonlinegame.com. It's really puzzling me why i have this issue. my older pc was way less powerful and I ran 5 to 10 clients easily without any problems but when I open more than 1 on this pc every few minutes my screen goes black for a second and that error occurs.