FX-4300 + H100i v2 Overkill?

Alastair121

Prominent
Aug 1, 2017
Hello

I was looking to build a cheap water cooled PC, would a H100i v2 be a bit overkill for an Fx-4300 overclocked to 4.7Ghz?
I was debating on whether to go for a cheaper water cooler but then I heard that corsair refund people for damaged hardware caused by the leaking water cooler. If anyone could recommend a cheaper but still good water cooler for overclocking, that would be appreciated!

thanks!

Solution
Why not just buy a good air cooler like a Cryorig H7? Where are you located and how much are you willing to spend on your build? On another note, please be reminded that overclocking isn't some magical number that you key in. You will need the rest of your components to help you get to that target. Speaking of components, list your build's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Lutfij

Titan
Why not just buy a good air cooler like a Cryorig H7? Where are you located and how much are you willing to spend on your build? On another note, please be reminded that overclocking isn't some magical number that you key in. You will need the rest of your components to help you get to that target. Speaking of components, list your build's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Solution