1600 bad performance

DaYManAhh

Reputable
Apr 2, 2015
my brother recently upgraded his computer to a ryzen 1600 but hasnt bought a new gpu yet, he currently has a gtx 570. his performance on pubg is weird he will average 50-70 frames for a few minutes and then it drops to 15 and stays there.his temps in game are around 60c so i dont think its overheating. any help would be appreciated.

Solution
after a CPU/Mobo upgrade, I hope you guys have reinstalled Windows. that would be number 1 to make sure all of your drivers are clean and not interfering iwth each other, or other problems caused by old system files.

Number 2.... a 570 is really not that great anymore, so i don't think you should base this system as BAD

number 3... you guys need to check temperatures of CPU/GPU to find any thermal throttling issues, if any

number 4 Check system component's usage, could be done through MSI afterburner. To find usage % of CPU/GPU/HDD and pinpoint the components that are making your system slow based on their usage % (components that reach 100% would be to blame)

gussrtk

Honorable
after a CPU/Mobo upgrade, I hope you guys have reinstalled Windows. that would be number 1 to make sure all of your drivers are clean and not interfering iwth each other, or other problems caused by old system files.

Number 2.... a 570 is really not that great anymore, so i don't think you should base this system as BAD

number 3... you guys need to check temperatures of CPU/GPU to find any thermal throttling issues, if any

number 4 Check system component's usage, could be done through MSI afterburner. To find usage % of CPU/GPU/HDD and pinpoint the components that are making your system slow based on their usage % (components that reach 100% would be to blame)

Solution