100% CPU USAGE problem !!!

antarizkyr

Prominent
Dec 1, 2017
Hello guys,

As the title says, i am having a (relatively) low fps on CSGO(130-low 200 ish) and PUBG(40-70 ish) compared to a friend of mine with intel xeon!!! + gtx 1060 8gb ram on CSGO ( 250-400) and PUBG(80-110) we are both playing csgo at the same res and all low video settings (1024 x 768)

i also understand that PUBG is not optimized yet but what i'm concerning that since i play CSGO competitively, one is a bit concerned about how low can my fps be compared to others with lower specs and how it affect my performance in game (fps drop during aim duel) and so

here are the following fixes that i have tried and still nothing happened :

- Upgrading Nvidia Drivers
- Nvidia driver settings ( high performance,multicore rendering,etc)
- Disabling Game DVR ( Win 10 )
- Temperature Test (37 celcius on idle , 60 celcius during game)
- Verify Game Cache
- Uninstalling Avast Antivirus
- Set launch Options

UPDATE !!!
I just recently found out that when i play these 2 games my CPU Usage in task manager went crazy 85-100% idk why...

my hope that someone will lit a light about what is wrong with my PC, thank you in advance.

Solution
Both CSGO and Pubg have very bad optimization. Xeons have a very high clock and are excellent, so if you dont have a ya know, over 12 core CPU, thats probably why you arent getting as high of framerates.

There is a big difference between CSGO and PUBG, CSGO is older and has some optimization, I get a lot of frames on csgo, but on pubg I get about 50-70 also like your friend. It just depends on your specs, depends on your card and cpu, and mainly your single core clock speed. Specs.

Saturnity

Reputable
Jan 11, 2017
Both CSGO and Pubg have very bad optimization. Xeons have a very high clock and are excellent, so if you dont have a ya know, over 12 core CPU, thats probably why you arent getting as high of framerates.

There is a big difference between CSGO and PUBG, CSGO is older and has some optimization, I get a lot of frames on csgo, but on pubg I get about 50-70 also like your friend. It just depends on your specs, depends on your card and cpu, and mainly your single core clock speed. Specs.

Solution