gt 1030 on 32bit op system

Solution
As long as you can get new drivers for the card on that OS, which for Win 10 32 bit and the GT 1030 you can, then you should be fine.

If I was still using a 32 bit OS I'd make moving to a 64 bit OS the first priority. Unless the computer is old enough and slow enough that there's no benefit to using a 64 bit OS...but if that's the case I wouldn't be buying a GT 1030 for it. Unless you were going to use it as an HTPC or something like that.

sarthak.saswat.das

Reputable
Dec 2, 2017

See u wont have any perfomance difference with the gpu, and yes u will be limited with 4gb ram.. but the main problem is that u wont really be able to play most of the games which were released after 2013 as they require a 64bit os. So u wont really have much good games to play. I suggest u upgrading ur system to 64bit

As long as you can get new drivers for the card on that OS, which for Win 10 32 bit and the GT 1030 you can, then you should be fine.

If I was still using a 32 bit OS I'd make moving to a 64 bit OS the first priority. Unless the computer is old enough and slow enough that there's no benefit to using a 64 bit OS...but if that's the case I wouldn't be buying a GT 1030 for it. Unless you were going to use it as an HTPC or something like that.

Solution