6320 HD doesn't work properly, can't even play a title from 2004

ahmetemrebenek

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018
Here are my specs;

Dual Core E-450 @ 1.65Ghz
HD 6320
4 GB RAM

Now I won't deny, what I have is a terrible piece of crap, but it'll have to make do until I get my hands on my actual pc, and I want to play some old games on this till then. But the problem is, there's something wrong with my GPU, it doesn't work properly, in fact it works so bad it can't even run Vampire Bloodlines from 2004. I don't know how exactly can I address this issue, so here's a video of me playing Vampire with MSI Afterburner benchmark tool.

https://youtu.be/TtScJJcswg8 (oddly enough, fps didn't change a bit while recording)

What should I do with this? I did factory reset the computer and installed the latest drivers.

Solution
That E-450 is meant for low power netbooks and laptops. I'm actually surprised it runs Bloodlines that well. Don't focus on 'dual core', it's not the same as a CPU dual core. The best you can do is lower resolution as much as possible, and reduce all settings as much as possible. If that was my computer I'd play 2d games on it. Diablo 2 for example. Indie games like Undertale and Stardew Valley. Nethack. Freecell...stuff like that.
That E-450 is meant for low power netbooks and laptops. I'm actually surprised it runs Bloodlines that well. Don't focus on 'dual core', it's not the same as a CPU dual core. The best you can do is lower resolution as much as possible, and reduce all settings as much as possible. If that was my computer I'd play 2d games on it. Diablo 2 for example. Indie games like Undertale and Stardew Valley. Nethack. Freecell...stuff like that.

Solution

ahmetemrebenek

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018

I'm sure that a HD 6320 and E-450 is more than enough for Bloodlines if you give its system requirements a look.