I5 3570 h61m vg3 gtx 680

HenryJB

Prominent
Apr 26, 2017
So I have this motherboard, planning to upgrade to z77, and he's calling me crazy, of course I know about pc enough, but this made me doubt, he's saying that my mobo is bottlenecking my gpu ram y processor, because it's a low consumption board, that I'm slowly killing it, I'm running with cx600 psu, and I really get nice fps playing games like fh3 at high/ultra settings 1080p,

Also he say that with 6 gb ram I can run any game and he's telling me to not get 16gb its true? Because fh3 runs on ultra but it freezes sometimes.

Specs,
6gb ram ddr3 1600mhz
I5 3570
Thx 680 Classified 4gb
H61m vg3 asrock

Solution
so to address your only question;

Q: "Also he say that with 6 gb ram I can run any game and he's telling me to not get 16gb its true? "
No he's wrong, 8GB is a basic minimum for gaming on a computer 16GB is better

Addressing the comment about your motherboard "saying that my mobo is bottlenecking my gpu ram y processor, because it's a low consumption board, that I'm slowly killing it"

Considering the i5-3570 and H61M-VG3 Motherboard are well paired; will the cpu run better with a z77, I would like to see data on that before saying yes or no, but since the cpu 3570 cannot be overlocked, you will not utilize the full capabilities of the z77 motherboard.

I suggest you get the z77 and also get a i7-3xxxK (to be determined...
so to address your only question;

Q: "Also he say that with 6 gb ram I can run any game and he's telling me to not get 16gb its true? "
No he's wrong, 8GB is a basic minimum for gaming on a computer 16GB is better

Addressing the comment about your motherboard "saying that my mobo is bottlenecking my gpu ram y processor, because it's a low consumption board, that I'm slowly killing it"

Considering the i5-3570 and H61M-VG3 Motherboard are well paired; will the cpu run better with a z77, I would like to see data on that before saying yes or no, but since the cpu 3570 cannot be overlocked, you will not utilize the full capabilities of the z77 motherboard.

I suggest you get the z77 and also get a i7-3xxxK (to be determined by abilities of the specific z77 motherboard you get.) and overclock the snot out of it.

Solution