600$ Gaming PC FULL BUILD Suggestions

Im looking for suggestions on a gaming pc. I will build myself. My budgets is 600$. Im looking to be able to play games like COD:BO3 on High graphics. I need EVERYTHING. Case and and also windows but I already have a monitor if that saves budget but could use a new one. Im looking to have a intel chipset if possible with Nvidia graphics. Id be willing to use AMD CPU as well if its just as good and more budgetable. Please give me some suggestions on builds :) Thanks!

p.s. (budget is flexible by about 50$ for some RGB lighting if possible)

Solution
At the minute I can't see you doing better than something like this (I didnt use the 2200g simply because of bios compatibility issues)
If you find a retailer who has guaranteed compatible boards then by all accounts swap out the ryzen 1200 for the 2200g.
Windows can be installed via usb & used non-registered for the time being

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 1200 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor ($94.00 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: ASRock - AB350M Pro4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard ($74.39 @ OutletPC)
Memory: Crucial - Ballistix Sport LT 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($85.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Toshiba - 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard...

zoltan.boese

Estimable
Jan 30, 2018

Since the demand for graphics cards went up, and prices too you have to save some money on other parts. If your budget is $600 you might be better looking for a used i5 platform from the 4th generation or newer with 8GB RAM. You can get such a rig for 400 and spend the rest on a gtx1050ti.

The new i3-8100 also has 4 physical cores, you might want to build a system around that. See here: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Y3BxYT
but as you can see, the system without a dedicated graphics card would cost almost $600

A good compromise if you want to buy new is going for the Ryzen 2200G.

At the minute I can't see you doing better than something like this (I didnt use the 2200g simply because of bios compatibility issues)
If you find a retailer who has guaranteed compatible boards then by all accounts swap out the ryzen 1200 for the 2200g.
Windows can be installed via usb & used non-registered for the time being

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 1200 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor ($94.00 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: ASRock - AB350M Pro4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard ($74.39 @ OutletPC)
Memory: Crucial - Ballistix Sport LT 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($85.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Toshiba - 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($44.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Video Card ($214.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox Lite 3.1 MicroATX Mid Tower Case ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($48.89 @ OutletPC)
Case Fan: Cooler Master - SickleFlow (Blue) 69.0 CFM 120mm Fan ($7.15 @ OutletPC)
Total: $600.28
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-03-15 04:53 EDT-0400

Solution

Thank you VERY much! ... so what would happen if we upped the budget to 700$? and I live in a small town. Best place we got is like radio shack however I only live about an hour from Cleveland so there MAY be a microcenter, or Erie PA.

But what could we do with ordering online if we upped budget to 700$? and is this including windows?

Seems nice! what could we do if we upped budget to 700$?

zoltan.boese

Estimable
Jan 30, 2018

With an i3 8th gen rig you had extra budget to buy a gtx1030 and play e sports games. With a used computer you had more money left and could play modern titles at fullHD resolution snapping in a 1050ti or a used gtx960.
As for the AMD build you could step up to a Ryzen 5 1500 or a gtx1060 3GB gpu. That would give you the best value for your money!

Actually, he could probably go for the ryzen 1600. 1050ti is probably a good pick especially with new graphics cards around the corner in my opinion.

That said, on AMD side, new ryzen chips are supposed to come out in April, so another thing to think about.

If the op still needs to buy windows though, you've got to figure about 100 for that.

Op, you can actually go to microcenter.com and create an account. When you select your store, you'll be able to see what they have in that actual store. If you create an account, you will be able to have them do 18 minute pick-up on most things where they'll hold stuff for like 3 days until you arrive. Though I think they aren't doing that on graphics cards at the moment.

Also I think if you find a matching part cheaper on newegg or Amazon that they will price match it a lot of the time. I've dealt quite a bit with my local microcenter, so I have learned.

But I have a ryzen 1600 myself, if you can go that route, even with a 1050ti, you'll do medium/high in many games, and that would tide you over until graphics card prices come down. Normally a GTX 1060 6gb should only be like 250, not 350 plus.

Plus the 1600, and I'd guess most current Ryzen CPUs should overclock to 3.7-3.8ghz without much trouble. At 1080p 60hz, I can run battlefield 1 for example on ultra settings and it does good with that.