R9 370 Stuck on mobo splashscreen

Mar 25, 2018
I have an old(ish) Asus Radeon R9 370 I pulled from an Asus pre-built. It doesn't work, and i thought i could see is I could try and fix it. The problem is, when I plug it into my computer, it starts up, and posts, then gets stuck on the motherboard splash screen. And if i try to restart, it doesn't post. I am thinking this is a driver issue as i use a GTX 1060, but I'm not entirely sure, any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Solution
Go to your BIOS and enable dedicated graphics card instead integrated graphics card.
If that doesn't solve your problem try this:
Start your computer with the integrated graphics, so your hdmi cable is connected to your motherboard. If it is on windows and you have logged in, unplug your hdmi cable from your motherboard and connect it to your video card. If you see something then install the drivers for your video card. If this does not work then I think it's something with your PSU.
Could you also post your full system specs?

budgetgamer12345

Respectable
Sep 8, 2017
Go to your BIOS and enable dedicated graphics card instead integrated graphics card.
If that doesn't solve your problem try this:
Start your computer with the integrated graphics, so your hdmi cable is connected to your motherboard. If it is on windows and you have logged in, unplug your hdmi cable from your motherboard and connect it to your video card. If you see something then install the drivers for your video card. If this does not work then I think it's something with your PSU.
Could you also post your full system specs?

Solution