Getting around 90 - 110 FPS on CSGO with GTX 1080?

Mar 25, 2018
Before I get into my problem, here are my specs:

CPU: i5-4690k OC 4.5MHz
GPU: GTX 1080 HYBRID FTW not OC
MB: ASUS Z97-E
RAM: EVGA DDR3 8GB 1866Hz
HDD: 1TB WD Blue
SSD: Samsung 250gb
PSU: 500w CORSAIR
MONITOR: BenQ XL2411 (144Hz) 1080p

First of all, no; I did NOT buy a GTX 1080 just to play CSGO. Now, I do not play CSGO at all or at all recently, but I went to go play with a friend and obviously cranked the settings to ultra thinking I could run it fine considering my friend has an i3 CPU with a gtx 1050 and gets around 300 fps. Clearly that isn't the case, otherwise I wouldn't be making this thread.

I've looked it up and all I see are these problems:
1. Bottleneck
2. CPU based game
3. Virus
4. Update Drivers
5. Put Power in 3D settings to Maximum performance.
6. Change fps_max to 300

I'll go in order by number for what I have to say to these:
1. I don't see how my CPU can bottleneck when it's OC, and if it is, I do not believe at all that CSGO can't get at least past the 300 FPS cap. My friend can get more frames on a lower budget.
2. Pretty much the same for 1.
3. Already did a virus check, I'm free of them.
4. Drivers are all up to date.
5. Did that, no difference.
6. Did that, no difference.

Also, I do know my ram is low. I had to take a chip out for other reasons, but even with 16gb it runs the same. I am absolutely clueless to what the problem is. The only other thing I can think of that can effect it MAYBE is that I need to do a bios update onto my motherboard, but I really don't know.

UPDATE: While making the post, I realized that I should check other valve games and other games. and on TF2 I get around the same frames as CSGO (if not, lower) but on PUBG at the highest settings, i'll get 120-144 FPS on average. GTA on ultra in the benchmark test I get from 60-70 FPS and sometimes 100 FPS all on 1080p. I don't know if that's normal for GTA considering it's only at 1080p but that's what's up.

Mar 25, 2018
Okay, I tried to set my settings to default and it's running the exact same!