RX 560 Unpexpected Bottleneck, performance issues %100 usage

Apr 9, 2018
So, I bought this GPU about 2 months and one of the games that I tried first was The forest.
I was getting about 85-120 FPS at ultra but I played the same game again today but I dont know why I get only 55-45 FPS at the same settings.
PC is on the performance mode, drivers are up to date. Windows is not updated because you guys know, 1709 have huge performance issues.
Specs:
i3 4170
RX 560
8GB ddr3 1600mhz RAM dual channel

And there is a problem about GPU usage too, it goes like %0 to %100 in 3 seconds about 20 times.
Even in menus, something is using GPU so much, 2 months ago GPU wasnt even reaching to %100 to give 100 FPS

Solution
That last statement of yours makes it sound like the GPU usage stays high, even when it shouldn't be doing anything. If that's the case, I'd be running a good anti-malware program and checking for Trojans that might be using your GPU. There are a lot of them out there and they usually put your GPU to use mining crypto-currency.
That last statement of yours makes it sound like the GPU usage stays high, even when it shouldn't be doing anything. If that's the case, I'd be running a good anti-malware program and checking for Trojans that might be using your GPU. There are a lot of them out there and they usually put your GPU to use mining crypto-currency.

Solution
Apr 9, 2018
I found the problem, I just took the windows 10 to older version, 1511 and downloaded a better AMD driver from its site. I found a option that in Wattman, "Power Limit" I took it to %0 to %75 and it fixed my problem. In older versions there wasnt something else like this.
THX AMD
THX pete_101 :)