1700$ PC Build

May 9, 2018
Greetings.
My current PC is pretty old,and it was never meant for gaming so I'm looking to build a new gaming PC. My budget is 1700$. I'm looking to be able to run games like GTA V at a minimum of 50 FPS with maximum graphics enabled.

Approximate Purchase Date: In around two months.

Budget Range: 1700$ - 1800$ before shipping.

System Usage: Gaming.

Are you buying a monitor: Yes (if all the parts don't add up to 1750$ and I got enough to spare).

Parts to Upgrade: CPU, memory (32G), graphics card (Nvidia).

Do you need to buy OS: No

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Ivory.

Parts Preferences: Intel CPU, Nvidia graphics card.

Your Monitor Resolution: I don't really understand what's best one. Something good for Gaming.

Additional Comments: Needs to run games like GTA V at minimum 50FPS and Overwatch at 60.

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: My current PC is old and crappy. I'd like to build a PC that's actually meant for gaming.

Notes: I'm not so good at the hardware part, so it'd be nice if you explain what each part does and is capable of. It's not necessary though.

Thanks in advance. I'm really looking forward to your replies. :)

Solution

Do you have a store that you are buying from? Because we can check and see what parts are available where you live that way. Newegg does have distribution in Isreal so you can order that way if there's nothing else local to where you live.

Are those all of the neccesary components to build a PC? So I can finally call a technician to build it and install Windows?

You can build it and install Windows yourself. It's really not that complicated and you can save yourself a lot of money that...

ohenryy

Honorable
I would say 2 months from now is a long time and much can change, in pricing.
But right now, something like this

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fbfv3b
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fbfv3b/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz 6-Core Processor ($346.96 @ OutletPC)
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG - H5 Universal 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler ($46.89 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: ASRock - Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming K6 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($159.19 @ OutletPC)
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($179.99 @ Newegg Business)
Storage: SanDisk - SSD PLUS 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($69.99 @ Adorama)
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($43.90 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX Video Card ($579.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Corsair - 270R ATX Mid Tower Case ($59.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Gold 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($81.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Monitor: Asus - VG248QE 24.0" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor ($263.58 @ Amazon)
Total: $1832.47
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-05-09 16:10 EDT-0400

May 9, 2018
@WildCard999
Maybe you're right. I'll try to find a good deal.
@ohenrry
Wow. That's amazing. I'll try to see where I can order those from the least places possible.

WildCard999

Titan
The link is from PCPartpicker which is good for some pricing and compatibility. If it's not available for your region then posting the exact site would be a big help to us to get you parts within your budget. But like I said before waiting would be a good idea.

May 9, 2018

Dear Ohenryy
Thank you for the huge help. We checked here in Israel just in case and turns out it costs 2400$.
I'm planning to purchase it on the 28-6-18.
It just seems really cheap. I know it sounds dumb but can you confirm this is all?
16GB Ram - 223$
Motherboard - 167$
i7 CPU - 384$ (includes warranty)
Cooler - 46$
SSD - 71$
HDD - 49$
Case - 69$
GTX 1080 - 611$ (includes warranty)
NOTE: Everything here is from NewEgg.com because that was the cheapest place that I can order everything off from at one purchase (except for the GPU because it's not available so I'll buy it from Amazon).
Are those all of the neccesary components to build a PC? So I can finally call a technician to build it and install Windows?
Thanks for the help! Greatly appreciated.

g-unit1111

Titan

Do you have a store that you are buying from? Because we can check and see what parts are available where you live that way. Newegg does have distribution in Isreal so you can order that way if there's nothing else local to where you live.

You can build it and install Windows yourself. It's really not that complicated and you can save yourself a lot of money that way.

Solution
May 9, 2018

I REALLY doubt there's a cheaper alternative here in Israel. But I can't thank you enough for all of the help you gave me.

g-unit1111

Titan

It's possible, if there's local stores where you live you can probably save on shipping but that's not always a guarantee.