Im planning to buy a new computer for gaming;
Pentium G4560
with GT 1030
4GB ram ddr4 and theres two im confused about them, one with 120GB SDD
And one with 1TB hard drive
The thing that makes me confuse is SSd is way faster than HDD
I need ur choices my mates

Solution
Are they the same price? If yes, grab the SSD and then buy a HDD.

With only 120Gb of space, you'll run out of it very shortly and will need a HDD very soon. Still, generally speaking the SSD is way faster then a normal HDD, therefore it's a smart choice to get one if you can.

If the SSD PC is more expensive than you can afford then grab just the HDD.

And while we are at it, don't grab just 4GB of RAM. It's too little memmory for today's standards and you won't be satified with it in the slightest if you plan on gaming newer games.
Also, that GT 1030 isn't the best card for 1080p. It's doable @720p, but not anything higher than that.

manddy123

Admirable
Are they the same price? If yes, grab the SSD and then buy a HDD.

With only 120Gb of space, you'll run out of it very shortly and will need a HDD very soon. Still, generally speaking the SSD is way faster then a normal HDD, therefore it's a smart choice to get one if you can.

If the SSD PC is more expensive than you can afford then grab just the HDD.

And while we are at it, don't grab just 4GB of RAM. It's too little memmory for today's standards and you won't be satified with it in the slightest if you plan on gaming newer games.
Also, that GT 1030 isn't the best card for 1080p. It's doable @720p, but not anything higher than that.

Solution

You are better off getting an AMD 2500g, because the In Built Graphics card is as good as a 1030, plus you get a really powerful CPU as well.
Always get an SSD over HDD but you can make a decent compromise with a Hybrid. Hybrids are VERY fast, almost SSD speeds for things like Windows booting up etc.

I would def go AMD route over low end Intel.

The biggest problem with your pc is that you only have 4gb of ram which is not enough for any bigger games past 2014.

You can also get a ryzen 2200g based system which will end up being cheaper and performing the same/slightly better.

manddy123

Admirable

Grab the SSD one then,
Get those extra 15, sum up some other 30 or so and get a brand new HDD for it.

Also, if possible, follow the advices above, a AMD 2200G + 8GB of RAM would be a fairly wiser/better choice