100% packet loss and no ping in games

May 19, 2018
The title pretty much says everything. I'm having 100% packet loss when I'm pinging any external address in command prompt (requests time out no matter how many times I try it) and no MP game can detect my ping. Curiosly enough, I can browse the Internet without any problems. I'm using Comodo Firewall on Windows 10 and as far as I can tell everything is configured properly. I also tried using only Windows Firewall but the result was the same. What can I do?

https://prnt.sc/jju85q

See page 77 of this - http://setuprouter.com/router/ote/speedport-w-724v-type-ci-cosmote/manual-2143.pdf

You want to enable outgoing ICMP protocol, but again, your ISP should be part of the solution. If they're not going to help at all...well my ISP helps with little problems like this, via support pages, forums, and even phone support.

One thing that's really odd. Your second hop is the DNS server. There are no ISP or core network hops between your gateway and the DNS. Why? If you don't know (i.e. you didn't do something to the router to get that situation), you really ought to talk to your ISP.

May 19, 2018
I see no such section in my router's settings, but then again there's no way for the end user to log in as an admin. Yeah, that's my ISP for you. They outright refuse to help, saying that users shouldn't bother with things like that. I would walk away from them without hesitation if I could, but I've really got no other option.

May 19, 2018
Okay, I've got an update. The ISP finally decided to help me and things got complicated... It turns out that everything should be fine on their end. They sent a guy over who tested everything and according to his tools everything should be working. I saw it with my own eyes. The ping even shows up on speedtest.net, but no game or command prompt can detect it. This happens regardles of the device as I've even tried it on Android. It turns out that the ISP is as perplexed as I am. Also, it seems that I can't open a single port. Not a single one.

Jun 25, 2018
This is the first thread I have found that describes the exact same issue that I am having. Might I ask when it started and what your ISP is? My ISP (AT&T) has no clue and I am currently waiting on them to send me a new modem/router cause they don't know what else to do. They also are not seeing any connectivity issues and were hesitant to help.

My issues started as soon as I updated Windows 10 to the latest version - about the same time this thread was created. My current version is Version 1803 - OS Build 17134.112

Please let me know if this was ever resolved for you.