600+ Ping spikes for 10 seconds in safe mode (Wired and Wireless, multiple devices)

Bluechill911

Reputable
Jan 14, 2015
Things that I have done:
New Modem - Problem persists but half as frequent
Test from phone and PC to eliminate ethernet possibility - Spikes on both
Safe mode - Frequency or severity does not change in Safe mode
Modem Updated Firmware
PC LAN Driver update
Phone lines - Currently running three phone lines connected for cleanliness, though with only one, the problem persists. ("line" port on the modem to phone port in wall)
Multiple houses - I'm rather sure it's nothing concerning my PC, as I lived in a different house for a while and they did not have this issue. The issue occurred as soon as I moved.

I'm rather sure that every one of CenturyLink's customers do not experience this, as this makes multiplayer games unplayable. The internet at this house with the old modem (the one that has the problem twice as much) never had such issues, it's been a little over a year since then. What other factors concerning this connection are there? The only other thing I can consider is that maybe there is corrosion somewhere, maybe around the phone line in the wall? All answers appreciated. :)

Bluechill911

Reputable
Jan 14, 2015
My mother has a "security camera" setup with about 5-6 mobile phones streaming data constantly all day long, this is most likely the issue. I had asked someone knowledgeable on computers and such, and he recommended I put the phones on a different "channel" or something like that. Can anyone help me do that?