HP HD 7770 (2gb) Crashes

Jun 25, 2018
Hey Guyz this is my first time Creating a Thread so please dont judge me :D
I have an AMD HD 7770 2gb( vendor HP ) and after using the GPU for a while it crashes black screen, buzzing sound via headphone / speakers, Fan Speed suddenly normal etc.
I have changed many drivers but the problem still persist, tried changing thermal compound checked for over heating, checked for Power Consumption and everything is fine
Doesnt matter if the GPU is at 100% usage or 10% it crashes after sometime and it doesn't turn on immediately i have to unplug the power completely and let it sit for about 2-3 hours and after that it turns on and after a while it crashes again and the crash timing is the same either tried putting 100% on it for 2-3 hours it worked fine and sometimes it would turn of in 10 minutes at 5-10% load or even at idle. Tried flashing its ROM but was able to find only 1 and ATIFlash tool is saying that the current version of rom is installed. Looking forward for some suggestions Thank you

Jun 25, 2018

Thank you for replying really appreciate it :D.
And i have tried and changing the system but the power supply of the other system was 375 watt 80+ gold and the the problem still persist. And i have a 500 watt 80+ silver power supply right now in my system and i have put a gtx 260 (which is more power hungry) into my system and that worked fine under 100% load