Will GT 1030 Fit My PC? (Dual Slot width/SIngle Slot witdh???)

Jun 26, 2018
Im planning to buy a GT 1030 but my question is will it fit my pc? my pc is kinda Pre built at this state now, it previously had a GT 220 in it wich phisically almost have the same size as GT 1030 But one thing that got me to concern is the GT 1030 is the Dual Widht slot meanwhile the GT 220 is single width slot and i dont understand this.. please help me

Solution
still not clear, but it looks like a standard size (just measure with a ruler or tape)

if you don't have a ruler, fold a standard letter print paper (8.5 x 11 inch) on the short side, if they are similar in size its standard, if the bracket is much shorter it's a low profile.

also i noticed that you have two vga port. you need 1 or 2 adapter, i think 1030 come with dp and hdmi, maybe 1 dvi.

WildCard999

Titan

^^^This is the only way we can tell you if it works or not.

looks like a matx placed up side down, it should house the gt1030 without issue.

also measure the pcie metal bracket height (if it's 120 mm, then it's a standard height , if it's 80 mm, then you need a low profile bracket) i can't quite tell how tall your bracket is from the picture (that's why i need the rear shot of the pc)

Jun 26, 2018

ok thanks, this is the rear view, will it fit?

https://ibb.co/gdGMeo

still not clear, but it looks like a standard size (just measure with a ruler or tape)

if you don't have a ruler, fold a standard letter print paper (8.5 x 11 inch) on the short side, if they are similar in size its standard, if the bracket is much shorter it's a low profile.

also i noticed that you have two vga port. you need 1 or 2 adapter, i think 1030 come with dp and hdmi, maybe 1 dvi.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS