My 1060 6gb seems to be dying

Jul 18, 2018
Hello, a couple days ago, I had pulled out my secondary graphic card gtx 9?? and add one ssd and hard disk into my build. And I had also downloaded something a software, maybe a virus, but I deleted it with malware software and there seems no issues in my task manager gpu list. After that, I started to run games like pubg, rainbow six, and dauntless, my frames drop to avg 40-50 in broadless, avg 50-60 with vsync and full screen settings. But the frames I used to have is about 110 or higher fps in broadless and full screen.
I would like to know what is my pc happening, my hard disk or ssd problems? or my gpu problems?
Recently, I had tried testing my gpu with some software, no throlling issues, the task manager show around 90%fps but my 1060 6gb only got 24fps, highest 27fps in furmark. But it seems a normal 1060 6gb can go up to 74fps avg and my gpu even got the same level like the gtx6??.
I noticed my gpu vram seems reaching the maximum even in graphic in low settings than I used to be??
I have also reinstall the drivers of gpu but no help...
I hope someone can tell me what to do and thanks a lot for helping.
**Sorry for my bad English.