Aug 14, 2018
can gtx 1080 fit my current spec cpu?

my current spec

i7 - 3770 cpu @3.40ghz
mother board Asus P8H61-M LE
ram 32gb ddr3 hyper X
GRAPHIC card gtx 570ti

Solution
The GTX 1080 is fully compatible with your system and would work without a doubt.
However, pairing a 1080 with a 3770 would cause a severe bottleneck.
This means that when you're playing a game, your CPU will max out way before your GPU causing you to get low framerates, even though your GPU can easily run the game with a better framerates.
Buying a 1080 would, therefore, be a complete waste if you are not planning to upgrade your CPU in the future, and even then I would wait for the 11xx series and see what happens.
If you're desperate for a high-performance GPU, then I would check out something like the 1060 6gb

Hope this answers your question
-AlternativeFactsForPresident
The GTX 1080 is fully compatible with your system and would work without a doubt.
However, pairing a 1080 with a 3770 would cause a severe bottleneck.
This means that when you're playing a game, your CPU will max out way before your GPU causing you to get low framerates, even though your GPU can easily run the game with a better framerates.
Buying a 1080 would, therefore, be a complete waste if you are not planning to upgrade your CPU in the future, and even then I would wait for the 11xx series and see what happens.
If you're desperate for a high-performance GPU, then I would check out something like the 1060 6gb

Hope this answers your question
-AlternativeFactsForPresident

Solution