R9 290 Tri-x Price

Aug 13, 2018
Hi all,

Just a simple question: why the heck are r9 290 tri-x so variable in price? I can find them online from 600 dollars down to 100. What are they worth?

I assume the ones worth 100 are due to heavy mining use lol and I seriously doubt anyone is paying $600 dollars for one, but can anyone tell me what one is worth (assuming 4gb vram) and why one would be listed for that much?

If you can give me a price for a used one as well as the price for a new one that would be much appreciated, thanks!

Solution
Yeah, basically its some retail seller that has one or two left on their shelf. Instead of selling it a reasonable price they can just leave it on the market for the rare person that just has to have the card. Like people who insist on doing SLI/Xfire on older hardware. Eventually someone will pay 600 for that card.
Aug 13, 2018
Yeah, basically its some retail seller that has one or two left on their shelf. Instead of selling it a reasonable price they can just leave it on the market for the rare person that just has to have the card. Like people who insist on doing SLI/Xfire on older hardware. Eventually someone will pay 600 for that card.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS