[SOLVED] Rx 570 Problems

Oct 12, 2018
So I played FH4 and my pc crashed the gpu fans went off and my monitor was a blackscreen I tried to restart it nothing happened I checked for blackspots on the pins but they are clear I tried running my pc without a gpu nothing happened the screen just goes to energy saving mode the when I plug the gpu in the fans don’t work but the cpu and case fans work the Psu works fine too
System:
AMD Ryzen 5 1500x
AMD Rx 570 Asus OC Edition 4gb
Asus Prime B350 plus
Thermaltake 500w Psu
8gb balistix Sport ram
Asus Monitor

Solution

If the XBOX was connected with the Exact same cables than the PC, then... I think we have found the problem here:
Unfortunatly ... I think i cannot help any further on this. The mobo just randomly died (It happends a lot)...
Unless you can try with any other GPU and check if whats dead its not the mobo and just the GPU.

Ramlethal

Estimable
i quite suspect of that PSU anyways...
Can you grab a tester and check if its delivering the correct values?
I cant cannot fully understand your TH... You have the same problems with and Without the Rx 570 plugged in?

Ramlethal

Estimable

Any chance of getting / burrowing another GPU?
I quite suspect there's the problem.

Ramlethal

Estimable
Okay... here is what i see on this...
The PC will boot but with no display singnal with the GPU Plugged.
The PC will Boot but with no display signal with the OnBoard connected.
The PC seems to be powering fine but there is no actual Display signal in both cases (Correct me here if im wrong)
We may assume the PSU its alrite even if we did no tests on it since everything seems to be powering.
But by that assumption the problem might possibly be: The Motherboard OR the Monitor / Its cables.
Methods to check:
-Plug the PC to any Other TV / Monitor in your house (if it boots with Signal, then the problem might be on the Monitor)
-Plug the PC to the monitor using a different connection method to check if the cables are or not the problem here
-Plug the Monitor and its cables to Another different PC (if it boots with signal, then the problem might be on the MOBO)

Ramlethal

Estimable

If the XBOX was connected with the Exact same cables than the PC, then... I think we have found the problem here:
Unfortunatly ... I think i cannot help any further on this. The mobo just randomly died (It happends a lot)...
Unless you can try with any other GPU and check if whats dead its not the mobo and just the GPU.

Solution

Ramlethal

Estimable

Well... often... Mobos just dont die completly. But lets say that your only PCI-E port stops working for whatever reason... So you cant plug anything in there cause it will just not work. I call that a Dead mobo...
I dont think it died completly... but there is definitly something wrong... In case your Old gpu dont even work either.
And Ofcourse, repairing the mobo will actually cost or be as painful as purchasing a brand new in some cases...