1060 Overclocking Question

Solution
Core clock is AMAZING. Good work there. If you have samsung memory you can push a bit further I believe. Just don't go beyond +500mhz on the memory.

temps wise, try to stay below 80C for extra performance.

Next, increase your power target to the absolute max the slider allows for. Power target just means the card will use more power which is what we want.

Then if temps are semi high, increase your fan speed and/or create a fan profile that is more aggressive.
Core clock is AMAZING. Good work there. If you have samsung memory you can push a bit further I believe. Just don't go beyond +500mhz on the memory.

temps wise, try to stay below 80C for extra performance.

Next, increase your power target to the absolute max the slider allows for. Power target just means the card will use more power which is what we want.

Then if temps are semi high, increase your fan speed and/or create a fan profile that is more aggressive.

Solution

macawsareawesome

Prominent
Nov 8, 2017

Is there a way I can tell how much power my pc is using? I'm worried that if I push the power too much it might cause problems, I've only got a 500w psu atm that I've been meaning to upgrade. But for right now would that make any issues?