[SOLVED] 100% CPU usage when playing Rainbow 6 Siege

Nov 29, 2018
So I've recently built my gaming PC, and these are the following specs

i5 8600k
GTX 1060 6GB
Seagate ST1000LM048-2E717 2.5'
8GB DDR4 2066mhz
Z370P D3 Motherboard

Whenever I boot up to rainbow 6 siege, I open task manager to find out that I am at 100% CPU usage constantly, but as soon as I close rainbow 6 I return at a normal level. Is there any reasons as to why this could be happening? Is there a fix? I've tried to lock the fps and enable vsync, it stasasill does not seem to be working. Any solutions? Thanks

I'd also like to add that the temperatures are decent during the game, 48C CPU and the GPU is at 50 - 60 C

Solution
Why are you concerned? Do you do something else at the same time and it doesn't work? If not, then this is normal with intensive games. Also could check if all cores are on 100% or just one.

Also your temps are good, unless you have issues with your PC I wouldn't worry so much, it may just be a bug.

Try to get all the drivers on your motherboard's page.

Cioby

Distinguished
Why are you concerned? Do you do something else at the same time and it doesn't work? If not, then this is normal with intensive games. Also could check if all cores are on 100% or just one.

Also your temps are good, unless you have issues with your PC I wouldn't worry so much, it may just be a bug.

Try to get all the drivers on your motherboard's page.

Solution