joeblogs

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2010
ummm i think that you can do alot beter with your money and with the windows 7 already installed i think they have installed it but not registered it. Amd if u look in the description and then down the bottom about product they cant make up there mid if this is an amd phenom X6 or a intel cor i5

ansionnachcliste

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
Oh right I just noticed that.

Any recommendations for something around that price?
I've already got a monitor that is about 5 years old and was using a sli 7600GT with a 5 year old AMD processor and was playing PES11 no problem on it.
Would a system similar to the above link be good enough for me to use during the Summer, which I have off for Uni.

So I can still use my monitor, mouse and keyboard.

Thanks for spotting that.

Edit: A huge HD isn't really necessary neither.

ansionnachcliste

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
Ye it's about 17 - 19".

Sorry about not using the template but one last thing, I know I've seen it here before but its sample builds from Toms Hardware in a post somewhere, I can't seem to find it.

Thanks. :)

Edit: Found it.

ansionnachcliste

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
Sorry to annoy you again but some things aren't available to me in the UK on sites such as scan.co.uk and ebuyers.

CPU Cooler - Rosewill RCX-ZAIO-92, there's a few on the sites but am afraid they won't fit, what should I look out for.

ASRock M3A770DE

Mushkin Enhanced Essentials 4 GB, is the Mushkin brand necessary?

Antec NSK 4482B Black, I'm sure there are more cases similar to this but I don't have a trained eye for spotting them.

Are there any other parts I can get instead or shall I just look harder? :p

Thanks.

Casings hit the NZXT Beta EVO or CM Elite 430
both have no issues fitting CM Hyper 212+ coolers and 10.5" + GPU for ease of upgrades and awesome value in the budget 30-35 quid case category ^^

RAM go as per budget and of course never skimp on the PSU as it is the bedrock of many a stable rig ^^

TRENDING THREADS