We will start similarly to my Bitcoin tutorial.
1:Get the litecoin wallet from here: https://litecoin.org/
2. Find the address for your litecoin wallet under the receive tab
3. Make an account at Coinotron.com
And plug in the address you just found in the spot that says LTC. Then you will want to put in a name and a password for your miner and hit add.
4. Download GUIMiner-scrypt here: http://guiminer.org/guiminer-scrypt.html
and then open it up.
5. Enter in the Host as Coinotron.com and port as 8332(This port is specifically for all Litecoins)
and then enter your username and then a period and then the name of your miner you made and then finally your password you entered.
6. If you are serious about mining you can mess around with the other entry fields and see what yields the greatest hash rate. Then you can just hit start and you are good to go.
Good luck mining. #InZoNeIsSaTaN