Also, with the help of watermarks, you can advertise your products via presentations. The best way of using watermarks in PowerPoint presentations is by converting the presentations into the MP4 files. The reason behind calling this the best way is that if the PowerPoint presentations are left in the PPT or PPTX formats, they can be easily tampered and the watermarks can be removed. This is not possible when the watermarks are burned within the video files that are created from the presentations.
Managing the watermarks using the built in MS PowerPoint feature is pretty simple and the interface is user friendly as well. However when the Camtasia Studio program is installed on the computer along with MS PowerPoint, the process of managing the watermarks becomes even simpler.
With the help of Camtasia Studio add-in that is automatically installed within the MS PowerPoint as soon as the Camtasia Studio application is installed, you can easily add the images of your choice as the watermarks in your presentations. The best part is that the process requires just a few mouse clicks, and no technical skills are needed to get the job done.
In order to manage the watermarks using the Camtasia Studio add-in within the MS PowerPoint program, you must follow the steps given below:
- Log on to the computer using any account.
- Ensure that the Camtasia Studio program is installed on the computer and is running flawlessly.
- Also make sure that MS PowerPoint program is installed and is running flawlessly.
- Initialize the MS PowerPoint program.
- Open any existing presentation or create a new one.
- When you reach the point where a watermark is to be added in your creation, go to the ADD-
- From the Custom Toolbars section, click the Camtasia Studio: Camtasia Studio
recording options icon.
- On the opened Camtasia Studio Add-in Options box, under the Program section,
check the Include watermark checkbox.
- Click the Watermark button.
- On the opened Watermark Options box, from the Image path section, click the browse button (with an opened folder icon) to locate the image that is to be used as watermark.
- Finally click OK.
- Back on the previous box, click OK again to save the changes.
- Close the program and reopen in order to allow the changes to take effect.