Being a full-fledged professional production application, Camtasia 8.1 also allows you to add the callouts to the movie files that you create in it. Adding the callouts in the movie files in Camtasia is just a matter of few clicks. However you might need to check into the minute details while adding the callouts to get a perfect presentation. If you do not add the callouts with perfection, the entire movie might sound unprofessional, and would not give the desired impact on the viewers as it should.
In Camtasia, you can add the callouts and can modify their shapes, outlines, fading colors, etc. as per your choice. You can modify the callouts in the movie as long as the movie remains unpublished and remains editable within the timeline that is present in the lower half section of the Camtasia Studio 8.1 interface.
The exact duration of the callouts can also be managed by extending or contracting them within the timeline.
The process given below will guide you as how you can add a callout within a movie in the Camtasia Studio 8.1 program:
- Log on to the computer using any account.
- After logging on, double-click the Camtasia Studio 8.1 icon to initialize the program.
- On the opened interface, import the desired movie file on which the callout is to be added.
- Once imported in the Clip Bin, drag the movie down to the timeline.
- Once done, click the Callouts button from below the Clip Bin window.
- From the displayed callouts, click the one that looks appropriate for your production.
- As soon as you will click the desired callout, it will automatically be placed within the preview
window to the left.
- In the Callouts window, type the text in the Text section that you want to be displayed in the movie.
- You can use the handles of the callout in the preview window to adjust its size in width and
- You can adjust the duration of the callout by expanding or contracting its track in the timeline at the lower half section of the Camtasia Studio 8.1 interface.
- Once this is done, you can then click Produce and Share option from the File menu, and can start producing the modified movie using your favorite production preset.