If you are among the ones who don’t like the black slide at the end of a PowerPoint presentation, there is a good news for you. MS PowerPoint 2013 allows you to disable the black slide. In order to accomplish this, all you need to do is that you need to go to the ‘PowerPoint Options’ box, and uncheck the corresponding checkbox. To do so, you do not need any administrative privileges on the application.
Here’s how you can do this:
- Log on to the computer using any account.
- Initialize the MS PowerPoint 2013 program.
- Open any existing presentation or create a new one.
- On the opened interface, go to the FILE tab.
- From the displayed list, go to Options.
- On the opened PowerPoint Options box, from the left pane, click to select the Advanced category.
- From the right pane, under the Slide Show section, uncheck the End with black slide checkbox.
- Once done, click OK to save the changes.
- If required, restart MS PowerPoint 2013 program to allow the changes to take effect.
- After following the above points, open any existing presentation.
- Once opened, press the F5 key on the keyboard to start the sideshow.
- Let the sideshow proceed towards the end as per the prepared presentation.
- At the end of the presentation, you will notice that the black screen is no longer displayed, and the presentation ends by exiting the sideshow.