Although understanding each and every configuration and numbers and figures to set the proper screen resolution and audio or video quality requires in-depth knowledge about such multimedia and entertainment domain, with the help of Camtasia Studio’s interface, you can easily understand the stuff by going to the self-explanatory options that the application has.
Preparing your own custom publishing reset is a one-time process. This means that if you prepare one preset, it remains stored in the Camtasia application till the time you manually delete it. Also, you can create as many publishing presets as you want. Defining separate presets with different configurations is useful when you want to prepare the movies for different devices, or different monitor screens. You will also want to do so if you plan to use different watermarks for different clients or while sharing your creations online.
By following the instructions given below, you can easily create your custom presets for publishing the movies using Camtasia Studio 8.1:
- Log on to the computer using any account.
- Double-click the Camtasia Studio 8.1 icon to initialize the program.
- On the opened interface, import the desired media into the Camtasia application and add it to the timeline at the lower section of the window.
- Once done,, click the File menu from the menu bar.
- From the displayed list, click Produce and Share option.
- On the opened Production Wizard box, from the displayed drop-down list, choose Add / Edit preset.
- On the opened Manage Production Presets box, from the Production presets drop-down list, choose the one that is closest to type of preset that you want to create.
- Once this is done, click New.
- On the opened box, specify the name of the preset in the Preset name field.
- Provide an informative an explanatory description in the Description field.
- From the File format section, click to select the desired radio button that best fits your requirements.
- Click Next to continue.
- On the next window, choose the desired options. You can also explore the various tabs on this interface to configure the application and preset even regularly.
- Click Next to proceed when done.
- On the opened Video Options interface, make appropriate modifications.
- Click Finish when done.
- Back on the previous interface, click Close.
- Back on the Production Wizard box, choose the newly created production preset from the drop-down list.
- Once selected, click Next to proceed further, and then follow the on-screen instructions to produce the movie using the newly created production preset.