Make sure that you convert your HD videos into right format so that you get a better experience in watching the videos on your iPad. If you select the wrong or inappropriate format, you might face problems in audio or visual output that can also cause interruptions while viewing the video file. But you need not worry. All you need to do is to follow some simple steps and you will be able to enjoy your video on your iPad within a few minutes. The steps mentioned below can help you in converting any video file from one format to another desired video format suitable for your iPad.
- Long on to your personal computer using any account.
- Click to open Xilisoft.
- Xilisoft interface will appear in which you will be offered with three major options (Join, Split and Cut).
- Click Cut.
- Now click on the + sign given in the bottom of the software.
- A window will open up in which you need to find and select the video file you wish to convert.
- Click Open.
- Now that you have opened the video, click on the Cut option given in the bottom right corner of the software.
- The Output Settings box will open up in which you have to set some preferences manually. Click on the Convert to another format option in Profile section.
- Open the drop-down list given below.
- Select iPad.
- Now select desired iPad format in the submenu.
- Click OK.
- Conversion process will begin and once it finishes, click Done.
In case you wish to see where the output file has been saved, you can click the Open Output Folder button and can view the video file.
Now you can sit back and relax and enjoy the video on your iPad.