You can easily alter the audio quality of the video file by converting it into better audio channels. With help of this application, you can watch any video in 5.1 audio channel. Watching videos in “Mono” or “Stereo” audio channels is pretty much outmoded. If you want to avail such movie-watching experience in your own room, you can take help of Xilisoft. Try to go through the following steps and these will help you in selecting the 5.1 audio channel.
- Log on to the computer using any account.
- Click on Xilisoft icon to open the software.
- Once Xilisoft interface is opened, you will be offered with three main options (Join, Split and Cut).
- Click Cut and a small window will open up.
- Click the button carrying + sign to browse and locate the desired video.
- Once you have opened it, click the CUT button given at the bottom right corner.
- On clicking it, a box will open up named Output Settings.
- Click to select Convert to another format radio button.
- Once done, addional options will be activated.
- Click the More>> button which will lead you to an extra pane.
- Scroll down to Audio Codec section.
- You will find a category named Channels. Corresponding to this category, you will find multiple options like Mono, Stereo and 5.1 Dolby digital.
- Select 5.1 Dolby Digital.
- Click OK.
Now you can play the video and experience 5.1 Dolby Digital audio. Xilisoft lets you customize the video to the audio channel of your choice. You can easily customize the video and can have a better experience at watching movies.