In other words, Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.0 allows you to update your Facebook status without typing it on the keyboard. You are just required to speak ‘Post on Facebook’ command into the microphone and the program opens up a text box where you can speak the actual status update that you want to post on the Facebook. Once you have dictated the Facebook status, you can either click the OK button manually, or you can also give the command to the program to click the button to finally post the update on your Facebook wall. Not to mention that you are required to provide your Facebook logon credentials to the Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.0 while updating your status using the program for the first time.
This whole feature is controlled by a simple checkbox that is present within the application. By default this checkbox is checked which allows you to update your Facebook status using Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.0. If you are facing issues while posting the update status using the program, most likely reason is that the checkbox related to this feature has been unchecked due to any reason. In this situation, you can follow the instructions provided in this tutorial to re-enable the feature.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Initialize Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.0 by double-clicking its icon.
- Once initialized, make sure that the user profile on which you are facing the problem is successfully loaded and is ready to use.
- From the Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.0 interface, go to the Tools menu.
- From the displayed list, click Options.
- On the opened Options box, go to the Commands tab.
- From the bottom of the displayed interface, click More Commands button.
- From the More commands box, check the Enable Facebook post commands checkbox.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Back on the previous box, click OK again.
- If required, close the current user profile and reopen it to allow the changes to take effect.
- You can now start using Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.0 normally and can post the status updates on Facebook using the Post on Facebook voice command.