Once the training session is over, Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.0 initializes the user profile every time the program is initialized, and allows the user to dictate the contents into the microphone in order to transcribe them accordingly. If you are a smart Dragon NaturallySpeaking user and are good with pronouncing the words in English, you would hardly require to improve the speech recognition in the program. On the other hand, if you are new to the program and/or are in the habit of pronouncing the words incorrectly, you might require to improve the speech recognition of the application by re-initializing the training session every now and then.
If you are one such user who really wants your instance of Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.0 to accept your dictations and commands quite perfectly and with accuracy, you must follow the instructions given as below in order to reinitialize the training session and allow the program to learn your way of pronouncing the sentences and texts:
- Initialize Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.0 program by double-clicking its icon.
- On the opened interface at the top (the default location), click the Audio menu.
- From the displayed list, click the Read text to improve accuracy option.
- On the opened General Training box, follow the on-screen instructions and click the appropriate buttons to start the training session.
- Once the training session is complete, save the modifications that the program has made to your user profile.
- Exit the program to allow the changes to take effect.
- Restart Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.0 and allow the user profile to load.
- Start using the program with the improved version of your Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.0 user profile.