However, there might be some exception to this when you want to view the information of your user profile so that you can create a profile on any other computer or instance of Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.0 using the same information in order to maintain consistency. When this is the case, it becomes essential for you to know from where you can access the detailed information about the user profile that you created in Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.0.
After going through this tutorial, you will learn how to gain access the desired user profile of your instance of Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.0 externally. Once you gain access to the target user profile, you can easily view the information that it has and can use it to create a new one.
By following the instructions given below, you will be able to access the information of the user profile that Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.0 has. Here’s what you need to do:
- Initialize Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.0 by double-clicking its icon.
- On the opened interface, click the Profile menu available at the top of the monitor screen.
- From the displayed list, go to Manage User Profiles option.
- On the opened Manage User Profiles box, click to select the profile whose information you want to access from the User Profile list.
- From the right section of the box, click the Properties button to view the information of the selected user profile in the User Profile Properties box.
- Once you have viewed the user profile, click OK to close the box.
- Back on the Manage User Profiles box, click the close button from the top right corner.