With the help of recording system, the professional DJs can also save their creations in MP3 file format and can use the files later. Recording and saving the creations in Virtual DJ is easy. However it might require you to be expert and really very creative while mixing the audios and producing a standard and industry level track.
By following the steps given in this tutorial, you will be able to add multiple files (two files for this demonstration), and can start recording the final output of your creation while saving the produced file in the MP3 format at the same time.
Here is what you need to do:
- Log on to the computer on which the Virtual DJ program is installed.
- Initialize the program by double-clicking its icon.
- On the opened interface, from the center lower section of the Virtual DJ window, click the BROWSER button to browse for the audio file that you want to add to the program.
- Once the file is located, double-click the file to add it into the disc 1 section of Virtual DJ.
- Follow step 3 and step 4 one more time to add another track to the disc 2 section.
- Once the tracks are added, use the different features available in the Virtual DJ application to adjust the sound effects that you want to add into the audio files while mixing.
- Once this is done, click the RECORD button available at the center section of the interface.
- Press the START RECORDING button.
- On the opened Recorded File box, locate the destination folder where you want the final output file to be saved.
- In the File name field, specify the name of the output track.
- Once this is done, click the OK button to start recording.
- You can then use your skills and creativity to produce a standard and industry level audio track.
NOTE: By default all the recorded tracks are saved in MP3 format. If you want, you can click the CONFIG button available in the RECORD section and can choose the WAV file format from the Format section of the Record audio config box.