Apart from the above, many times you might also want to disable the Winamp player splash screen just because it annoys you. Some other times you might not want the splash screen to appear because you want the Winamp player to directly open in its own interface instantaneously rather than having the splash screen redirecting you to the player itself.
Whatsoever the reason may be, there are majority of end-users available out there across the globe who would want to disable the Winamp splash screen so that it may not appear on the computer screen every time they initialize the media player.
After following the instructions given in this tutorial, you will be able to easily disable the Winamp player splash screen. In order to get the job done, you are not required to log on to the computer with any administrator account, and neither do you have to go through any professional or technical training.
Here is how you can make things hapen:
- Log on to the computer on which the Winamp player is installed and you want to disable its splash screen.
- After logging on, initialize the Winamp player application by double-clicking its icon.
- On the opened interface, go to the Options menu from the menu bar.
- From the displayed menu, go to the Preferences option.
- On the opened Winamp Preferences box, from the left pane, click to select the General Preferences category.
- From the right pane, check the Show splash screen at startup checkbox.
- Once done, click the Close button present at the bottom of the left pane.
- Finally restart the Winamp player to view the modified settings.
- If the splash screen still appears, restart the computer on and then initialize the Winamp player again.