In your case, if your instance of HIDOWNLOAD is not able to initialize its main window when you start the application, the default configuration of the application might be misconfigured by any incompatible application or any novice user.
When you try to minimize the opened main window of the HIDOWNLOAD program, it does not show in the taskbar of the operating system. Instead, its icon is displayed in the notification area, and the activity of the program can be seen on the hanging icon that is automatically placed at the top center of the computer screen. Even though the entire HIDOWNLOAD interface remains hidden in the notification area and works in the background, its main window can still be initialized by right-clicking its icon either from the desktop screen, or from the system tray that is present at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Nonetheless, no matter what the state of the window of the HIDOWNLOAD application is once it has started working, it is important to take a glance of its main window when the program is initialized for the first time after the computer startup.
Here is how you can rectify the issue if your instance of HIDOWNLOAD is unable to initialize its main window after getting started for the first time:
- Log on to the computer on which HIDOWNLOAD is installed.
- Make sure that the program is initialized.
- Assuming that its main window is not displayed, right-click the icon of the HIDOWNLOAD program from the notification area at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- From the displayed context menu, choose Options.
- On the opened Options box, from the left pane, make sure that the General category is selected.
- From the right pane, uncheck the Minimize at start checkbox.
- Once this is done, click OK to save the changes that you have made.
- In order to view the modified settings, restart the computer and then try initializing the HIDOWNLOAD application.