MS Word has made editing documents easier, which further means that reviewing the text and documents also became quite easy. Real-time preview of modifications becomes quite handy while reviewing the documents and when tracking different versions of a document.
This feature enables the users to simultaneously work on a different version of the same document and compare the modifications made in real time. The document that is under the concern of an editor actually has real-time version available instantaneously and you are free to choose the modified or the most suited version of the document, while tracking changes and
previewing modifications in real time.
While exploring different functionalities of MS Word 2013, sometimes you may experience that the real-time preview of modifications is no more available. This issue could have been raised due to your accidental or deliberate actions in MS Words’ settings. If this is the issue, you will have to follow the below described procedure to re-enable the real-time preview feature again in your instance of MS Word 2013.
Firstly, you will have to access MS Word 2013 from the MS Office application that is installed on
- On the program windows interface, select FILE from the menu tabs.
- On the Word application’s information and settings page, click Options from the left pane.
- On the Word Options window that appears, select General category from the available options in the left.
- Under the User Interface options section, check the Enable Live Preview checkbox
- Click OK to save the changes.
Now the real time preview of modifications will again be available in the MS Word 2013 application.
Although you can work in your instance of MS Word 2013 without the Live Preview feature, it would take you longer when it comes to reviewing and formatting the document to best fit your needs.