- Initialize MS Outlook program from the Start menu.
- On the interface, select FILE from the menu tabs.
- On the Outlook’s Info page, select Options from left pane.
- On the Outlook options box that appears, select Calendar category from the left
- On the options box, under the section of Work time, check the Sat checkbox.
- Once you are done, click OK to save the preferences.
The above steps will make sure that Saturdays are added to the accounts information in your MS Outlook 2013 program, and managing the data will be more effective. This basically enhances services provided to you, and when Saturday is added as a working day in your account’s information, your updated profile will not miss any desired information as per the company’s working schedule.