The Live Preview section of Dreamweaver, tries to replicate the original or live effects of the code that are similar to the case in which the code is viewed through the online browser. This ability provides you to understand how the codes will perform on the web, hence making the coding and troubleshooting process easy and effective.
If you are also facing such an issue, you can resolve this by following the steps provided below:
- Using any account privileges, initialize the Dreamweaver program from the Start menu.
- On the interface, select View from the menu bar.
- From the drop-down list that appears, select Live View Options.
- On the interface, select File from the menu bar.
- Click Save from the drop-down to save the changes.
- Restart the Dreamweaver application, so that the changes may take effect.