How to Sync 8 Ball Pool for iOS or Android With the Web
By Rubina Hussain See all their Tutorials
A very popular game from Miniclip is 8 Ball Pool. You can play against computer opponents, against friends, or in tournaments. This is available for Android or iOS devices as well as on PC. If you want to know how to be able to sync your game from mobile to PC, just read the following guide to learn how.
1. Opening the app- Tap the 8 Ball Pool icon to open up the game after you’ve downloaded it.
2. Miniclip account- When you see the account options, tap sign up to create your Miniclip account. After you’ve created your Miniclip account (alternatively you can log in through your Facebook account), play the game for a while. When you’ve made some progress or just feel like stopping, log out of the game on your phone.
3. Getting online- Turn on your computer and open your web browser of choice.
4. Miniclip website- After you’ve opened your chosen web browser, type miniclip.com into the address bar and click enter.
5. Logging in- On the Miniclip website, on the top right side, you’ll see Sign Up or Login to your Miniclip account or via Facebook. Click the option you selected on your phone and log in.
6. Playing the game- Either on the Miniclip homepage or via the browser, you’ll find 8 Ball Pool. Click to play. You’ll see your character and stats - everything the same as on your phone.