Set Up Google Play Games on your Android Smartphone
By tomsguideUS See all their Tutorials
If you play lots of games on your smartphone, Google Play Games will be one of your favorite features in Android. Using this app, you can compete with others online and send challenges.
If you want to use Google Play Games, you need to set it up on your device. if you're not sure how to do that, take a look at this tutorial:
1. From your Android phone, go to the Google Play Store
2. Search the name 'Google Play Games' on the Play Store
3. You will find the app there.
4. Click on the 'Google Play Games' name. It will take you to the details page of that app where you will be able to install it.
5. Click on The 'Install' icon
6. Accept the terms conditions by clicking on the Next button
7. Finally, click Install.